Everyone is aware that there are many different types of malware out there ready to attack computers. Viruses, worms, and spyware can corrupt data, spy on you, steal your information or identity, destroy the hard drive or give the control of your machine to another party. No matter what type of malware is used to access your computer and information, it is definitely not a good thing. If your computer is acting strangely, randomly crashing or your browser is being redirected then you are probably infected. The best course of action is to shut the machine down, unplug it from the internet and bring it to us.
Technicians at CompuPoint are adept at finding even the most well hidden malware, viruses, worms, and spyware and removing them and fix any problems that they may have caused.
Our technicians can perform these common services:
- Remove Viruses
- Remove Spyware
- Remove Hard to Detect Viruses like Trojan Horse
- Remove Pop-ups Caused by Viruses
- Repair Damages Due to Virus Infections
How do you know if you have a computer virus? There are several key indicators that may be letting you know that your computer has been attacked like unwanted pop-ups, inability to access your own stored information or a malfunctioning computer. There are some viruses which can stay well hidden and spy on you and access your private information. Some of them even detect and steal passwords. They run silently undetected for long periods of time wreaking havoc on you and your computer. Professionals at CompuPoint are skilled at finding and removing unwanted malware of every type. We are also able to recover lost data. There’s no guarantee that all of your data will be recoverable, but our technicians will recover as much as possible. In the very worst circumstances, if we cannot remove the virus, and your PC cannot be effectively cleaned, we can save your data and restore your PC to its normal operating state.
Spyware and Virus removal services may include:
- Detecting and removing computer viruses, malware, spyware or any of the other types of threats to computers
- Stop annoying and unwanted pop-ups as well as computer behaviour that appears to be suspicious
- Diagnosing and correcting many security problems which can leave the computer vulnerable to viruses or other computer infections
- Advice on how the computer can be kept clear of viruses, spyware, malware and other types of computer infections
Technicians at CompuPoint can detect as well as eliminate computer threats no matter how well they are hidden. We will work on your computer to get it back up and running normally and smoothly. Technicians are adept at finding and fixing computer problems and will do so in a timely manner to avoid long wait times.